Monday, September 26, 2005

Wow it's almost lunch time -

I've been working happily along all day - how did people work before email? seriously? what the hell did people do all day? I don't know how I could fill an 8 hour day with out the internet. I'm not saying the use of the computer makes me work more efficently - but I certainly can make myself look really busy if I have to - right now I sound like I'm working on some very important report or project - that I am clearly not working on - but we just finished our big conference for the year last week and I can fuck off at work for a few days if I want to.

Did I mention I'm going to see the White Stripes - I'm pretty excited.

My friends M&K just got a new puppy on Saturday - I'm pretty excited to see him - he's a year old and a rescue dog - Check him out! The new name is - Bailey.....

Damn I can't figure out how to post his picture - stoopid technology....

I'll try and upload it later.....

No comments: