Sunday, September 25, 2005

So last night at the bar....

Let me start at the begining. I have these two friends - they love tv as much as I love shiny objects and rhinestoned anything. They have not 1 tivo but 2 tivos' that's right 2 tivo's that can tape 4 shows at the same time.

Now you can understand my surprise when I asked friend #1 if they watched the season premier of ABC's Lost last wednesday. He was like, oh we can't watch that because we don't have the tivo time to record this? My response WTF???? This is the line up against Lost on Wed. at 9:00 pm.

The 2 best choices are Nany 911 and some new show called E-Ring - that's only 3 shows to tape at one time including Lost - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TIVOING???? and you know who you are.

I have the first season on DVD and I will let you borrow it - so re-set your damn tivo and start taping this new season -

3 comments:

Uneven Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uneven Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uneven Steven said...

Ok, First of all, we can only TiVo one show per TiVo- they don't work like your DVRs. So we can only tape two shows at a time- to tape a third show we have to set the VCR (and VCR is soooo analog). The cool think is the TiVos talk to each other.

Anyway, I don't know what Lost was up against last season, but for whatever reason, we didn't watch it, so we never got into it. This season it is up against America's Next Top Model (which I am forced to watch by She Who Must Be Obeyed) and my favorite sitcom Still Standing which features Jami Gertz, who is still a total hottie (but you should see her in Less Than Zero.

Do you like the new look of your blog? We are cracking up.