Friday, September 30, 2005

Baseball, Ballgirls and Beer

Ahhh... the American pastime -

I went to the Nationals game tonight with my friends g and m - our friend mp aka (WILD CARD or WC) was one of the ball girls and she rocked. Our friend's son got one of the foul balls which was sweet because he's 4. We scalped some tickets in the 4th row right behind the WC - sometimes things just work out.

I'm suppose to be up bright and early tomorrow to go white water rafting, little do these jokers know I'm not leaving until after 10:00 because I want to get tickets for the Bon Jovi Concert - it will rock - who doesn't like Bon Jovi - I had the biggest crush on him when I was in the 6th grade -

I just stole the worst lighter ever from my roommate - I hate it when you snatch something that sucks. I guess I probably have it coming.

Leaving you with a phrase from ACDC - FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK - WE SALUTE YOU!

love,

E, the blog

No comments: