Thursday, September 29, 2005

The White Stripes Rocked and So Do You!

Well the White Stripes Concert was all I thought it would be - it was so loud that if you were holding 24 oz. Plastic tumbler of beer - it would vibrate. It was all I hoped and then some.

I'm going White Water Rafting with some friends on Saturday - too bad this place is like 6 hours away - I'm looking forward to the bon fire and camping fun (not real camping mind you) we are driving in to some camp ground and throwing crap out of our cars - no backpacking at all. Actually I don't really enjoy the "outdoors" that much - but I do enjoy a good bon fire for sure - I actually love fire on any level. It's my most favorite thing ever. I hope it doesn't rain so we can have a huge fire - I think I even have some bottle rockets - I hope we aren't camped too close to a bunch of freaks.

The web site says we are suppose to bring some fleece or wool socks to wear on the rafting trip - but that doesn't sound very good to me - I know the water will be cold however, I think wet cold wool or fleece would be worse - I'm off to find some of those booties they make out of wet suit material - those things rock - they keep your feet nice and toasty and you look a little bit like an elf. Totally different that midgets mind you. Elves are magical creatures... did you realize that over 1/2 of the population of Iceland (I know it's a small country) but most of the people there believe in fairies or elves - mystical beings - they actually have diverted roads and towns around areas that are considered "colonies" for these mystical freaks. There is a really funny Documentary about it - I'll find the name and let you know - totally worth the watch.

Okay - I'm off to get some gear for the white water rafting trip.

E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it''s fucking gorgeous.