Monday, September 26, 2005

I am possibly the worst speller ever....

I'm not kidding when I say this - hooked on phonics did not work for me.

I can't believe that there we six people (probably including myself) on this site last night? That's crazy - I had no idea this shit was even that interesting. I'm off to work in a few minutes - I love not having much of a commute - it rocks -

I'm very excited for tomorrow - I'm going to see the White Stripes concert with my best friend - M and we are going to be front and center and ready to rock!!! I had no idea that there were only two people in their band until I saw them a year or so ago on the VMA's - crazy - so were they married or are they brother and sister? or are they both? what? I particulaly enjoy the song - Black Jack Davey or anything with an angry beat -

Anyone want to do a mix cd trade? Shoot me an email to etheblog@gmail.com and we can set up a trade -

I'm off to work for now -

Over and Out -

E, the Blog

No comments: