Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So - I went to dinner some friends and a

Congressman tonight -

No not like that - I have a friend who works for him and we had some members in town and it all just worked out - it wasn't even fancy at all - low key - local itialan place - mint green walls - it was nice - just a bunch of friends getting together for dinner - Seriously, I don't understand why people make such a big deal - they are only people -

I'm very excited - I got my U2 ticket tonight - I'm totally going on Wednesday - can't wait - I've seen them in concert 1x before but I had a broken arm that time (okay let me re-phrase - I had a fresh un-cast broken arm that night) totally broke it in my friends explorer - which later was stolen during a very drunken game of tequila/risk - if you need the directions just let me know - it's brutal....

More later -

Elvis

No comments: