Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I just found 7 lighters in my room -

Did I mention I love fire? I once burned 7 acres of my parent's back yard and didn't even get in trouble. Yeah, my parents are pretty cool.

I'm off to play on some crazy dart team - I used to play with my redneck friend FM but when she moved away I quit playing - so one of the girls from the old team works in my office now so I told them I'd be on their team again - I mean booze and sharp objects - it's not so bad. Pluse I'm seriously one of the best looking chicks freaking Dart League has ever seen..... not the best looking people play on dart league - really nice people - just not so good looking. Yeah, I said it.

I just watched my anal retentive roommate - we shall refer to him as Captain Anal or CA from now on - has been officially dumped by the DLH - it took her and a team of two therapists 1.5 years to figure out he's not the one for her. Liberals are so stupid. Anyone w/o a degree could have told you the two were not destined to be together for free and saved you a lot of therapy sessions.

I'm off for Dart Team - oh yeah -

More Later,

E

No comments: