Friday, December 02, 2005

Jesus -

I can't believe it's been almost an entire month with no blogging - I totally suck -

and apparently I'm lazy - so much has happened - did I mention I have a tan line - it's pretty cool -

So my friends M and K are pregnant - congrats - they are sure it's a boy but who knows - it's a tiny little thing I saw one of baby's first photos - it's pretty cute -

I'm pretty excited to be going to the Depeche Mode concert next weekend - so it's at the patriot center and that sucks - but we're going anyway - then the next weekend is BON JOVI - fuck yeah.... very excited.....

Well I'm off to Georgetown for my friend W's birthday - I feel it will be a night for red bull and vodka -

More later, hopefully I'll remember to log in when I'm trashed!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: