Sunday, December 11, 2005

I think that blogging drunk

is one of the best ways to blog... my typing is almost as accurate - my spelling sucks as usual - and it seems to take a lot less time to think of things to talk about - for intstance - I recently went on a trip to Thailand - one of my co-workers go tme this game called Sudoku and I'm completely addicted to it - I thought it was some sort of math game but it so is not a math game - it's some sort of fucked up crossword puzzle for people who can't spell - all you have to know are the numbers 1-9 - it's pretty sweet - I would recommend checking it out in the washington post - or the express (not that I ride the metro) I don't - I hate public transportation - I also hate the outdoors - it's that un-predictable area between a car door and the front door. It blows.... My roommate M is sitting here not only making fun of my typing skills, okay well my spelling skills he's also bitching about my subject matter. and how it's really not that great.... okay he does like my subject matter.... now he's laughing, he's also a bit stoned.... what? oh is that bad? his gotee is crooked.... and there is an "A" in goatee... but he doesn't give a fuck - he likes it that way.... I'm very excited for the smoking ban to take place in DC - I just got home from the bar house and I reek of smoke... does anyone else know the phrase "bar house?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Man

I agree, Sudoku is addictive as hell. I tried one, liked it, and now every spare moment it seems is spent on these damn puzzles... but I can beat an evil puzzle on www.websudoku.com in about 12 min on average now...

like your blog,

peace